We may update this policy from time to time so please do review this policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Details about your use of our site and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you such as when you register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect from you is used to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
2. To carry out our contractual obligations to you.
3. To provide you with information that you request from us relating to our products or services. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information. To notify you of any changes to our website, services or products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, which we feel may be of interest to you.
Further, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you where your consent has been provided in advance. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
We may transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Economic Area for processing and storing. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated and stored securely.
The sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and we can therefore not guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Transmission of such information is entirely at your own risk. Where you have been given (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To further fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access any information that we hold about you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover our costs in providing this information to you.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being visited. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic in order to improve our website and tailor it to customer needs. We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When using our website you may encounter cookies from 3rd parties over which we have no control. Examples may include embedded content and other types of media.
Similarly, if you choose to ‘share’ ‘like’ or use other links to social media, these websites may send cookies to your computer. We do not control the setting of these cookies, so we encourage you to check the third party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.